Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Heads Up!! -- A Tree Sort Of Falls At Sugarloaf!

A tree has lost a large portion of its upper trunk and leans against another tree on the left side of the road on the rise as the drive turns up toward Sugarloaf House and the Yurt. The trees are next to the road opposite the lower driveway leading to the Pad of Sugarloaf House. I think the tree that lost its upper trunk could fall and the fact that it leans on another tree like a drunk returning home does not give me comfort.

I think both trees should be carefully taken down.

Gravity waits for no one.

Min writes -- Thanks for letting us know that! One of us will be out on wed. evening.

JP writes -- I had projected $500 being spent on landscaping through the end of the fiscal year (June 30th), and I think I have other places where I projected us spending (but we haven't), so spending up to $2,000 on tree removal is doable and already budgeted and (now) expected. Given the projected carryover at the end of 07/08 it doesn't affect the 07/08 situation materially.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home