Friday, September 21, 2012

Sunday Morning Meditation at Sugarloaf Yurt



Sugarloaf’s 8:30 – 9:30 A.M. Every Sunday Morning Meditation Service Is:
• a spiritual practice to deepen our Unitarian Universalist faith
• a time to listen for the meaning behind the words of inspirational readings and religious conversation
• group conversation built from expressed personal experiences
• a circle of equals with no authority figure to sermonize from the podium

an opportunity to be in community to comprehend and integrate the realizations arising from our own reality checks

If you would like meditation pointers or an overview of our process arrive at 8:10 AM
For more information contact Helen Popenoe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Helen Popenoe said...

No matter my age, I find I have much to learn from sharing my experiences with mirroring friends in discussion. The pattern of each Sugarloaf Sunday meditation session having its focus on specific subject matter beautifully simplifies my learning process and, I hope, that of the others in the group.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home