Thursday, July 20, 2006

August WOW - And Now For Something Completely Different During the Dog Days!!

The month of August will be crazy. Certainly you've heard of the dog days of August? Link!. The term "dog days" usually is meant to conjure sluggishness or wilting. However, I picture a dog chasing it's tail; or a dog catching a Frisbee in midair; or a dog lying in the living room on it's side gently wagging it's tail while sleeping. Like dogs people get very hyper in August. I think the hyperness manifest from the heat, of course, but also from that nagging realization that summer is coming to a close. Saturdays get totally tangled in all the hyperness. To offer some relief without abandoning the WOW I hope that we can schedule a WOW for each and everyone interested at a day and time suitable during the month of August.

I'll send out an Evite and you can tell me what time is good for you.

I posted the SCUU Covenant - I think it makes for some cool reading during the dog days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home