Thursday, April 23, 2009

Breaking UU Humor News: Springtime Weeding the Links...

It's spring time and time to weed the links. After a nudge from a comment on the UU Humor post I found that a few Humor pages have changed or moved around a bit.

Unfortunately I can no longer find the Bay Area Unitarian Universalist Church (BAUUC), Texas Humor page so I have replaced it with the Unitarian Fellowship of Houston, Texas Humor page.

I am extremely pleased to find that Houston Texas has UU Humor... Yeehaa!!

I also found in my quest for Humor the blog a UU Deist in Texas. It's one of the first links to show up in a google search when you enter "uu humor texas"...

So weeding the links is a good thing...

Springtime Weeding helps to maintain the Unitarian Universalist principle of the Internet Dependent Web of Life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home