Friday, February 15, 2008

The Great Circle Re-Org Has Begun!! Tom Cooke Helps A lot Simple Living Circles Form As I Type!

Tom Cooke writes: "I'd like to address the concerns of several of us, regarding our starting to meet before the Great Realignment of Circles occurs. I asked Adam Styles (Grand Wazir of Realignment) for his feedback, and it's as follows:

creating one or two simple living circles is fine with me. I think they should be known to the congregations...
circles usually are created in a meandering mode even when the great re-org is underway....

In other words, there's no reason for us to hold off. Beyond that, I've agreed to help Adam with this year's reorganisation (letting him retain his Grand Wazir status); so I expect that process to begin imminently anyhow. You should soon see some announcements. I add this just so you'll know that that constraint will soon be removed, and there'll be no lingering justification for guilt over this. The Congregation has been invited to join this circle through a variety of media, including this month's newsletter, live announcement at today's service, initial proposal at the January 13th Green Sanctuary service, and in the weekly bulletin. While I have no objection to admitting anyone else who wishes to join us, I don't think anyone can feel left out. It might behoove us to publicise our first dinner in a forthcoming weekly bulletin, but I don't think we need to do much more than that -- anyone who is interested should feel invited at this point."

MarneyB wrote:
"Hi All - ... Lovely that there might be enough folks for two circles!"

If you would like to host a Circle please let Tom Cooke know.

Not all Circles will be simple...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home