Sunday, April 03, 2011

WOW Moment Religion Selector or What Religion am I? or Belief-O-Matic

A while back I posted this as part of Comparing Religions. During my spring link cleaning I noticed the Link broke. So I refreshed it.

Religion Selector or What Religion am I? or Belief-O-Matic

It's on www.beliefnet.com

My results are:

1. Liberal Quakers (100%)
2. Unitarian Universalism (99%)
3. Theravada Buddhism (90%)
4. Secular Humanism (88%)
5. Mahayana Buddhism (84%)
6. Neo-Pagan (82%)
7. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (81%)
8. Taoism (80%)
9. New Age (75%)
10. Jainism (71%)

Which seems not to have changed much since my last post.

Wow...

John's Dad is a Quaker. When he came to one of our services he said "Wow this is just like a Quaker service only you're guaranteed someone is going to talk".

I thought that was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home