Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A UNIFYING FORCE IS AFOOT FOR US!!

I still have strong faith in our Sugarloaf congregation even though I am on the losing side of our vote and have to give up the first service’s spiritual experience for a while.

After the Sunday when my first attempt to get the kind of discussion my motion writing needed, Megan helped me calm my angst. I appreciate her reminding me that all of us involved with this decision are well-intentioned. I believe this to be true.

Now I look forward to the Jubilee sessions for our open discussion in order to pave the way for unity of purpose in a do-able action plan.

The prep sessions for our one service decision gave us a beginning, common platform to make an agenda for the first session. We have the WOW forum and the talking stick list. Now, let’s talk!

Helen Popenoe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home