Thursday, May 01, 2014

Did It Tidbit #8



“Today I am choice. In the silence, I am listening. An idea comes. I consider ways to move into action for the best good of all….I move into my own potential, inviting others along into their potentials.” Barbara Jean Vaughn’s “We Can”

This time of preparing for May 18’s decision making holds some big IF’s in it. My hope is that at 1:15, my motion can be addressed with a spirit of “I’ll do my part as best I can!” Our work together might be for selling our property, for seeking a long term renter or for achieving The Retreat Dream. Please, go further into this blog and read my “trial balloon” Dream Overview to prepare for adding to our discussion of my motion.

 This week’s Tidbit is that Grant, to start off our spirit of volunteerism, offered to Chris J., Jim S, and me, last Sunday, to do any refurbishing work he can on Sugarloaf House. Chris is sending Grant a To Do list for choosing work items. Now that’s moving into action with can-do spirit! 

Helen Pop 301/229-0549 (between 9 AM and 5 PM)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home