Tuesday, August 01, 2006

UU Humor Part 2 (More Rabbit Holes)

Maintaining links is like gardening and... the link to the Unitarian Church of Harrisburg PA is broke -- lost their sense of humor? I decided not to snip it but it's broke the last time I checked. I can't believe a congregation can lose it's sense of humor.

Ok, excuse me for venting, upon further review I see that they changed their humor link. I did not get the memo! I had to hunt around on their web site at The Unitarian Church of Harrisburg PA Good news their old link was broke (the link not their finances), and I found the new link!! The wonderful people of the Unitarian Church of Harrisburg PA outsourced their humor to a place called Stoney's...

I added another to fill in the gap but now I realize there is no gap. In fact the Stoney web site is huge. I often refer to links like this as very large rabbit holes. Huzzah for the Unitarian Church of Harrisburg...

Outsourced humor of The Unitarian Church of Harrisburg PA

This was a link to The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Gwinnett Lawrenceville GA but now it's a link to Rhetta's Blog

Original SCUU Humor Link

a mantra and an attempt to influence the search gods: scuu wow scuu wow sugarloaf wow sugarloaf wow

Rabbit Holes Redux Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home