Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ah Sweet Lovable Nature! -- Be Mindful of Stray Kittens

Speaking of rabies;

I remember seeing another article of a neighborhood that had to get rabies shots because some one found a cute little kitten and everyone pet it and touched it without taking it to the vet first. [Link to Kitten story]

This reminds me of a great book I used to read to my daughter and sons when they were little on how we should respect nature; remember we are a part of nature and be mindful that knowledge is useful: "There's a Hair In My Dirt" Book [Link]. I got to teach them irony -- a useful tool. Often we say the ironic refrain: "Ah sweet lovable nature".

Please be aware that Nancy is a member of our congregation and a vet; seek her learned advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home