Friday, January 18, 2008

The Movable WOW -- The Road to Abilene Part II

The WOW is held on the Second Saturday of the Month.

Sometimes many people show up, some times I am at the Sugarloaf house waiting for someone to show up. One could construe that a WOW with only me at the Sugarloaf house means the WOW did not work. Actually I'm a Zen optimist type of guy so if I'm sitting or standing alone in the Sugarloaf house in restful solitude after a hard long day of living; I say the WOW worked.

This past January WOW I was at the Sugarloaf house waiting and Vic called. We had a wonderful conversation.

We're flexible. If the Second Saturday doesn't work for you we have something new. We're having a Movable WOW, I've arranged to meet with Monica B. and Jennifer I. in the next couple of weeks. If you're interested let me know. We are going to pick a quiet restaurant and WOW.

My phone number is in the order of service and the announcements. You can reach me by email via this WOW!! E-mail Me! Link

Also please check the SCUU Calendar: SCUU Calendar Link

The WOW Road to Abilene Link... I was in Texas this last month for business. Texas is a large flat state. I regret not visiting Abilene; maybe next time.

WOW Thoughts Link

Thanks! & take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home